- The first Romanian department offering distance and part-time education in the field of public administration becomes available at FPA-NUPSPA in 2012. The modular content necessary for the creation of the online moodle platform was developed in collaboration with NIME (The National Institute for Multimedia Education), Tokyo.
- The only official Romanian reprezentative of The European Public Law Organization.
- The first master’s programme accredited at the European level (by The European Association for Public Administration Accreditation)
- Offering modular Jean Monnet programs: “The European socio-economical space”, “The European administrative space”, “The common foreign and security policy of the EU”.
- The first Romanian ECDL center – developed in partnership with EUC Nord and PD-Consult Denmark (together with Palle Damkjaer and Birthe Jaegerum)
- The first public administration bachelor’s programme accredited at the European level, by the European Association for Public Administration Accreditation –6th of September, 2011
- The first Romanian administrative science doctoral school
- The initiator of the Romanian “European Administration” bachelor’s programme
- The first Romanian online learning platform for public administration