TRADITION AND PERFORMANCE
The Faculty of Public Administration was the first one to introduce an European Administration undergraduate programme in Romania, in 2003, and starting in 2008, it is the only such programme offered by a Romanian institution that is recognized at the European level (through accreditation by EAPAA).
LABOR MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
For us, the competitiveness of our graduates on the job market represents a continuous pursuit. Studying at The Faculty of Public Administration will help our students:
- become LEADERS and understand the mission of different organizations, public interest and ethics, while also gaining conflict resolution skills and learning to value diversity and multiculturalism
- be efficient MANAGERS, by learning to analyze organizational structures and processes, budgets and judicial norms
- value TEAMWORK and understand the need to be responsible
- INNOVATE, by familiarizing themselves with theories concerning the management of change, organizational experiment design and risk management
- learn how to RESEARCH, in order to make managerial projections, to analyze public opinion and elaborate public policy projects
- better COMMUNICATE, in order to understand and express the needs of the communities they represent
Faculty of Public Administration graduates can work in the following fields: public, national, and European institutions and authorities (state departments, ministries, city halls, prefectures, the national parliament, European Union institutions), national and multinational organizations, non-governmental or non-profit organizations, schools, high schools, universities, adult education centers, etc.